Getting businesses online and boosting their e-commerce capabilities.
Perfecting returns management with our new multichannel logistics solutions.
Receiving your goods and feeding your logistics network however you want us to.
Streamlining your supply chain to give you greater control.
Managing every stage of your supply chain network, anywhere in the world.
UK & European
Delivering to your customers wherever they are.
Utilising our 47 sites and 10 million sq ft of warehousing space.
Going the extra mile to add value for our customers.
Do you have agility and ability?
Do you seek out and thrive in a challenge?
Do you have a real passion within the field of Logistics and like to make things happen, and add value through delivery of the people agenda?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to join our team in Enfield.
We are looking for someone who can work in a fast paced, challenging environment and isn’t afraid to get their sleeves rolled up and get the job done. You must be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to influence & build strong working relationships at all levels with the flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
To oversee the routine operational tasks allocated by the Contracts Operational Shift Management & First Line Management team through strict adherence to safe systems of work and standard operational procedures and processes within the designated operational area for which they have responsibility for:-
- Goods receiving.
- Put away
- Order Picking
- Order assembly
- Dispatch & loading
Providing focus on health & safety, productivity, accuracy and quality, by helping to lead the “on duty” operational shift team by encouraging a team ethic to achieve daily targets for each shift / work group.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of leading teams or groups in achieving targets in a time bound industry or activity.
- Good communication skills ideally at Functional skills L1 in English or Maths
- Must be able to challenge
- Ability to understand and articulate the workings of basic processes and procedures.
- Behaves in manner which encourages good working relationships and team ethics and fair behaviours / Clipper code of conduct
- Must be prepared to attend personal development courses and take ownership for development of self and team members.