Getting businesses online and boosting their e-commerce capabilities.
Perfecting returns management with our new multichannel logistics solutions.
Receiving your goods and feeding your logistics network however you want us to.
Streamlining your supply chain to give you greater control.
Managing every stage of your supply chain network, anywhere in the world.
UK & European
Delivering to your customers wherever they are.
Utilising our 47 sites and 10 million sq ft of warehousing space.
Going the extra mile to add value for our customers.
Stock and Administration Manager
Are you a strong Stock Control professional looking for a fantastic new opportunity? Does the idea of working for a highly successful and market leading business appeal to you? Do you want to work for a business who can offer a market leading package including perks such as discount at a number of high street retailers? If so then the team at Clipper Logistics look forward to hearing from you!
Clipper Logistics are the number one retail logistics business in the UK. With clients such as Super Dry and John Lewis, we have earned a reputation as the go to business for effective logistics and distribution. Our emphasis is on partnership and this is very much reflected in our culture.
We are currently recruiting for a Stock Control and Administration Manager forour Harlow site, to provide accurate and timely Management Information on Stock holding to the business and the customer across all elements of the business.
Areas of Responsibility include:
- Managing all aspects of the customers stock from receipt through to point of despatch, ensuring full stock integrity in line with contractual KPIs for all work streams including Retail/Outlet, Ecommerce/EBay, Recall and Wholesale operations.
- Establishing effective relationships with multiple customer stakeholders across all customer work streams
- Managing the most efficient flow of all types of merchandise through varying storage locations including the identification of the most appropriate storage media.
- Ensure the recall and reverse flow operations operate efficiently and with minimal impact to stock loss.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage across multiple WMS and operating systems to include but not limited to JDA and Metapack.
- Accurately write and maintain a wide range of differing SOPs for all main inventory control processes and functions.
- To plan organise and lead monthly bi annual/annual stock audits.
- Produce reports both internally and externally.
- Apply appropriate technical knowledge and skill to contribute to an efficient Admin operation, including picking, put-away, PI, loading, unloading, dispatch.
- Ensure the various nominated representatives of the customer are informed of queries on compliance levels and rework requirements, communicating these out to the operations team.
- Manage their team in regards to the booking in of inbound goods, and despatch via a variety of Nominated Carriers, within multiple operational windows.
- Manage the daily pick face population in line with requirements.
- Organising perpetual inventory checks.
- Planning and managing continual cycle counting in line with customer’s insurance requirements.
- Capacity planning for seasonal changes across the differing retail streams.
Clipper are growing at a phenomenal rate which means that we have the ability to offer people a tangible career path and the opportunity to develop.
To apply please send your CV to Jennifer Swain, Head of Resourcing, at email@example.com