Getting businesses online and boosting their e-commerce capabilities.
Perfecting returns management with our new multichannel logistics solutions.
Receiving your goods and feeding your logistics network however you want us to.
Streamlining your supply chain to give you greater control.
Managing every stage of your supply chain network, anywhere in the world.
UK & European
Delivering to your customers wherever they are.
Utilising our 47 sites and 10 million sq ft of warehousing space.
Going the extra mile to add value for our customers.
Clipper Logistics is the leading retail fulfilment business in the UK. With agility and ability at the core of what we do, we now have over 5000 permanent staff working across 48 sites in the UK and Europe
We currently have a vacancy for a Stock Administrator at our Daventry site. It is exciting times at our Daventry operation, having recently opened a new location due to the growth of the contract, there is a huge amount of opportunity for progression as well as the chance to work in a successful operation where every day is different and boredom is never an issue!!
The successful candidates will ideally have had previous experience of working in a stock orientated role or a warehouse environment.
Key Accountabilities of the role;
- Dealing with PI and pick face queries
- Deal with the processing of returns
- Liaise with other internal department regarding stock issues etc
- Be the first point of contact for any stock queries, escalating to Stock Manager where required
- Responding to email queries in a timely manner
- Conduct any of duties as directed by the Stock Manager and any other members of the Management team
- Deal with quantities and products recall
Person Specification / Skills
- Experience of WMS
- Microsoft Office packages including excel
- It is essential that you have a positive and proactive attitude in your approach to work
- Be able to multitask and have the ability to priorities workload accordingly
- Good communications skills
- Have the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn new skills and knowledge
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and exceed targets
- Strong numerical skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV to Chloe Hollands-Roberts, HR Admin at firstname.lastname@example.org