Clipper Logistics are the leading retail fulfilment business in the UK. With almost 40 sites and over 4000 permanent employees, we pride ourselves on our ability and agility, and use it to serve customers including John Lewis, River Island, Marks & Spencer and PrettyLittleThing.com
Our PrettyLittleThing operation is going from strength to strength, and we are now looking for a Stock Analyst to come and join the team.
What is the purpose of the role?
The main purpose of the role is to complete tasks effectively and efficiently whilst ensuring the department runs smoothly. You must also be able to provide assistance in other area of administration within the quality control department if and when needed.
In this role you are accountable for:
- Inspecting product using the AQL process and sampling method.
- Ensuring that all non-compliance issues are qualified, quantified and accurately reported.
- Hit daily inspection targets set by QA Manager.
- Undertake any re-processing on AQL inspection failures.
- Conducting 100% inspections on AQL inspection failures.
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Microsoft Excel understanding across all aspects (Formulas, Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Pivot Tables). An understanding of these at the Basic/Intermediate level is required.
- Understanding of all Microsoft Applications.
- Knowledge of Sage 200 & JDA would be preferred.
- Further Knowledge into Intermediate/Advanced Excel Functions is preferred.
- Able to work and communicate effectively within the team.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to lead people
- Previous QA experience
- Previous experience in Fashion industry
- Industry related qualification
In return you will receive:
A competitive salary and benefits package alongside 40% off PrettyLittleThing after 3 months service! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, growing organisation.
To apply please send your CV to Hayley Potts, firstname.lastname@example.org