Clipper Logistics are the number one retail logistics business in the UK. We have earned a reputation as the go to business for effective logistics and distribution. Our emphasis is on partnership and this is very much reflected in our culture.
We currently have vacancies for an Operations Manager at our Harlow site.
Harlow runs a very prestigious on-line retail brand, so we are looking for a highly talented individual who have impressive interpersonal skills. You may already have Operations Management experience, or you may be an ambitious Shift Manager, looking to take that next step up the ladder, either way, if you are dedicated, hard working and enjoy reaping the fruits of your labour – we would love to hear from you!
Duties to include:
- Leadership of site colleagues, ensuring all departments work harmoniously to ensure an efficient and slick operation
- Setting and working to budgets
- Resource planning
- Liaising with customer to provide accurate information and solve any issues
- Identify any continuous improvement requirements and work with CI teams to ensure the operation is working at optimal output
- Set objectives and give structured, constructive feedback to team
As a Disability Confident Employer, we welcome applications from anyone willing to work, who has the relevant skills.
To apply please send your CV to Jennifer Swain, Head of Resourcing at firstname.lastname@example.org