Getting businesses online and boosting their e-commerce capabilities.
Perfecting returns management with our new multichannel logistics solutions.
Receiving your goods and feeding your logistics network however you want us to.
Streamlining your supply chain to give you greater control.
Managing every stage of your supply chain network, anywhere in the world.
UK & European
Delivering to your customers wherever they are.
Utilising our 47 sites and 10 million sq ft of warehousing space.
Going the extra mile to add value for our customers.
Clipper Logistics is one of the leading retail fulfilment businesses in the UK.With ability and agility at our core, our cutting edge operations allows us to provide world class customer service to customers such as John Lewis, River Island, Marks & Spencer and PrettyLittleThing.com
We really care about our employees and recognise that without capable individuals working together as a unit, we would not be where we are today.We therefore offer a host of developmental and progression opportunities to ensure we nurture our people, allowing them to grow with us.
We are looking for an MHE trainer to work across our Halfords contract in Daventry. The successful candidate will complete initial instruction and refresher training for the MHE operators on site. In addition, the role will call for the holders to monitor, update and support the maintenance of the site training matrix. The role will require an element of flexibility where you will be required to train across the shifts, and throughout the working week. MHE trainers will be expected to demonstrate a high level of operational excellence when engaged in both training and operational duties.
Key Accountabilities of the role;
- Provide MHE training to the required standard as detailed by accrediting bodies.
- Ensure training and test conditions are maintained, and provide guidance in support the management team in regard to training facilities and how these are set up.
- Ensure training, test and certification documentation is completed, issued and maintained as detailed within the accredited body’s guidance.
- Monitor, update and maintain the site training matrix, as required, determining refresh dates for the MHE operators in addition to the inclusion of new licence holder’s onto the matrix, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide monthly updates on MHE training requirements to allow for accurate and timely planning to take place
- Maintain a high level of subject matter knowledge
- Attend any relevant training sessions to ensure you are fully equipped to perform your role effectively and assist in the development of yourself and others in regard of continuous improvement.
- Attend relevant meetings and or forums as required by the role.
- Undertake such duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the role
- Lead by example when operating MHE
- Challenge and highlight instances of poor MHE driving to individuals and management
Person Specification / Skills;
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent.
- Strong command of English and Maths
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong influential skills
- Hold a current MHE operators certificate
- A minimum of 12 months experience of driving MHE in an operational environment
- RTITB or ITSAR qualification
- Hold a current MHE operators certificate for multiple pieces of MHE
To apply please send your CV to Chloe Hollands-Roberts – HR Advisor. email@example.com