Clipper Logistics is one of the leading retail fulfilment businesses in the UK, Europe and Dublin, Ireland. GWith ability and agility at our core, our cutting edge operations allows us to provide world class customer service to customers such as John Lewis, River Island, Marks & Spencer and PrettyLittleThing.com
We really care about our employees and recognise that without capable individuals working together as a unit, we would not be where we are today. We therefore offer a host of developmental and progression opportunities to ensure we nurture our people, allowing them to grow with us.
We have a vacancy for a General Manager at our Dublin operation. At this site we work closely with one of our valued customers – Dunnes Stores, to ensure their online delivery is world class, and that the people shopping on the Dunnes website receive the goods they ordered on time, at the quality they have come to expect from this retail giant.
To join Team Clipper at GM level, we require the following attributes and experience:
- Background in e-commerce, retail logistics
- Able to create and implement effective strategy
- Commercially minded with a proven track record in managing budgets
- Able to multi-task in a multi-departmental logistics setting, including picking, packing, rework and returns
- An excellent leader of people. We are looking for a passionate individual who inspires their employees.
- Outstanding customer service ability, ideally with experience of working extremely closely with retail customers