Getting businesses online and boosting their e-commerce capabilities.
Perfecting returns management with our new multichannel logistics solutions.
Receiving your goods and feeding your logistics network however you want us to.
Streamlining your supply chain to give you greater control.
Managing every stage of your supply chain network, anywhere in the world.
UK & European
Delivering to your customers wherever they are.
Utilising our 47 sites and 10 million sq ft of warehousing space.
Going the extra mile to add value for our customers.
Clipper Logistics is one of the leading retail fulfilment businesses in the UK.With ability and agility at our core, our cutting edge operations allows us to provide world class customer service to customers such as John Lewis, River Island, Marks & Spencer and PrettyLittleThing.com
We really care about our employees and recognise that without capable individuals working together as a unit, we would not be where we are today.We therefore offer a host of developmental and progression opportunities to ensure we nurture our people, allowing them to grow with us.
We are looking for an experience Finance Assistant to support out Site Accountant across our Halfords contract in Daventry. The successful candidate will support in the provision of efficient and accurate financial controls and provide administration support to the Central Management Team.
Key Accountabilities of the role;
- To support in the preparation of weekly and monthly financial reports, including presentations for customers
- Assist in the month-end accounting process
- Create charging documents
- Issue and control purchase orders and petty cash
- Liaise with the operational team over agency hours and costing
- Place orders for stationary
- Support site engagement and charity initiatives
- Maintain H&S in the workplace
- Support Management team with any other duties
Person Specification / Skills;
- Computer literate including MS Office packages
- Experience in conducting administrative duties
- High level of excel spreadsheet skills
- The ability to maintain very high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous 3PL experience is desirable
- Previous financial experience is desirable
- Looking for a career in finance and having a willingness to undertake AAT study
NB. This role may include travel to other Clipper sites, therefore a driving license is essential