Out of the box productivity and capability.
Our agile Contract Packaging solution helps you to streamline one of your most costly and time-consuming processes, to keep your business one step ahead of the retail curve.
The pace of multichannel retail is phenomenal. To succeed, brands need the right knowledge, expertise and partner. Our Contract Packaging service delivers a combination of all three to take your productivity to the next level.
Cut costs, save time and enhance productivity
A highly skilled workforce. Advanced machinery. Endless experience. And a fluid infrastructure all permit seamless contract packaging, tailored to your specific requirements.
This service is ideal for collating and wrapping single packs using clear or printed film. It also offers print registration and tear tape facilities, plus envelope fold sealing.
An innovative twin-headed system can process and implement up to two labels per pass.
We provide high-speed wrapping, in plain or printed film, suitable for multiple sizes or multipacks. We can also insert Information flyers during processing.
Our highly skilled workforce can handle all of your labelling requirements, including non-standard packs. Hand labelling is suitable for a range of products, from confectionary and wine bottles, to tobacco and garden products.
Using a medium capacity heat tunnel, our semi-automatic shrink wrapping process can handle a broad range of multipack sizes, and is suitable for confectionary, cigarettes, tobacco and general merchandise.
Variable strengths of poly-wrap and an in-house heavy gauge wrapper mean we can complete the most complex of sleeve-wrapping jobs. This process is ideally suited to multipacks of boxes, jars and cans.
Our bonded warehouse facility enables us to rework products in a duty-suspended state – a valuable service for large retailers and tobacco companies.
• Deletion or removal of original branding
• For multiple labels or black-outs per item
• Changing original case quantities to smaller, larger or mixed quantities
• Suitable for any products
• Suitable for shoes and clothing products
• Pre-picked store-ready formats
• Having numerous contacts in the packaging materials industry means we can suit almost all packaging needs
• For inbound products to ensure sustainability during rework
• For categorisation into rework streams
• For accuracy of carton quantity, box labelling, size markings to actuals, etc.
• Over-wrapping multi-change machines
• Flow wrappers
• Automatic and manual-sealers’
• Heat tunnels
• Various labelling systems