We have a unique understanding of the needs of fashion retailers, mail order catalogues and online businesses. We also appreciate the difficulties associated with moving and storing clothing and have invested in the people, skills and infrastructure to meet these challenges.
Just some of the ways we’ve adapted to meet the demands of this sector include the introduction of cost-efficient semi-automated warehousing and advanced stock management systems, which allow the seamless coordination of retail and online operations.
We’ve provided end-to-end logistics solutions to many high street fashion brands, thanks (in no small part) to our highly-trained and dedicated team who ensure your garments arrive in full and on time.
We can even provide a shared-user fine distribution network, which offers big company coverage, as and when you need it.
Our specialist garment fashion logistics services include:
- Fully- and semi-automated warehouse solutions
- Dedicated and shared user warehouse and transport solutions
- Product pre-retailing and processing
- Nominated carrier collection and delivery
- Spot hire and disaster recovery services