Getting businesses online and boosting their e-commerce capabilities.
Perfecting returns management with our new multichannel logistics solutions.
Receiving your goods and feeding your logistics network however you want us to.
Streamlining your supply chain to give you greater control.
Managing every stage of your supply chain network, anywhere in the world.
UK & European
Delivering to your customers wherever they are.
Utilising our 45 sites and 8.3 million sq ft of warehousing space.
Going the extra mile to add value for our customers.
Clipper Logistics Group recognises that every organisation has a responsibility to the environment and is committed to establishing environmental management as a corporate priority.
Working towards the principal of sustainable development our companies will endeavour to address their environmental impacts in the following ways:
- Adhere to relevant legislation & regulations, work to pertinent and best codes of practice and regularly review for continual improvement.
- Continue with our Carbon Management Project to reduce energy consumption and emissions of greenhouse gases from our warehouses, thus reducing our impact on climate change.
- Investigate fuel use, route planning and best design of vehicles across the fleet and introduce a study into staff & business travel to become more efficient and minimise emissions reducing our impact on climate change.
- Consider the best use of raw materials, using recycled / recyclable products where applicable.
- Continue to minimise waste through compacting and material re-use and recycling.
- Promote environmental awareness at all levels of the company and encourage appropriate actions by all staff.
- Liaise with suppliers, customers and contractors to improve Environmental Management at all levels of the supply chain.