Why Choose Clipper?
Getting businesses online and boosting their e-commerce capabilities.
Perfecting returns management with our new multichannel logistics solutions.
Receiving your goods and feeding your logistics network however you want us to.
Streamlining your supply chain to give you greater control.
Managing every stage of your supply chain network, anywhere in the world.
UK & European
Delivering to your customers wherever they are.
Utilising our 47 sites and 10 million sq ft of warehousing space.
Going the extra mile to add value for our customers.
Our Beliefs, Values and Standards
At Clipper, teamwork is not just a buzzword; it’s essential to the way we work. We understand that logistics is critical to our customers and that our performance affects theirs.
We have a strong identity and team ethos. We work as one company to respond quickly and embrace change. Here are just some of our qualities:
- We’re agile – we give our customers the best of all worlds by having the size and scale of a top tier player, plus the speed and agility of a smaller company
- We’re innovative – we provide our customers with creative and thought-provoking solutions
- We’re entrepreneurial – our growth has not diminished our entrepreneurial spirit. We’ll take calculated risks in support of our customers
- We’re business savvy – we’re experienced, commercially-minded people who understand the importance of being nimble in the world of logistics
- We’re acute – we quickly get to the root cause of issues, we don’t blind customers with science. We know what works and why, and our track record proves it
- We’re passionate – our passion and energy gives us the insight to stay one step ahead, giving our customers a clear competitive edge
- We’re straight-talking – we offer constructive opinion, ensuring all avenues are explored and the correct decisions taken
These qualities are reflected in the visible and approachable way that our managers lead their teams. It’s important that managers and staff alike believe in and share our values, and this is why they all sign up to our ‘Five Point Code of Behaviour’.
It means a lot to us that every employee is treated the same and our rules and standards are clearly laid out at our site induction processes, in contracts of employment, and across a wealth of supporting policies and procedures.