We created Clipper Logistics Limited in 1992, with a team of just three people and a single driver. Today, we’re one of the UK’s leading logistics companies with a turnover of over £500m.
From the beginning, we understood that modern business was different. New expectations. New channels. New technology. And a new breed of consumers all pointed to new logistics solutions. We evolved. Challenged convention. Asked questions. And quickly embraced change.
This willingness to adapt made us the natural choice for a new generation of retailers and gave us invaluable expertise in fashion and high-value logistics. Today, we remain committed to our founding principles of ability, agility and credibility.
Today, through handpicked strategic acquisitions, organic growth and a willingness to continuously evolve, we continue to keep our clients ahead of the retail curve.
Key Clipper stats:
- We’re one of the UK’s leading independent logistics companies with a turnover of over £500m
- We have over 8,000 highly-skilled employees
- We have a network of 43 distribution centres
- We have 11.8 million sq ft of warehousing space
- We operate a fleet of over 470 vehicles