Getting businesses online and boosting their e-commerce capabilities.
Perfecting returns management with our new multichannel logistics solutions.
Receiving your goods and feeding your logistics network however you want us to.
Streamlining your supply chain to give you greater control.
Managing every stage of your supply chain network, anywhere in the world.
UK & European
Delivering to your customers wherever they are.
Utilising our 47 sites and 10 million sq ft of warehousing space.
Going the extra mile to add value for our customers.
We recognise that our business will only enjoy continued success with the commitment and dedication of our staff. To ensure that they feel valued and rewarded we’ve put the following actions in place:
Employee benefits and rewards
- We provide a competitive level of pay and other benefits relative to job and skill level, including incentive plans with recognition and reward
- We value our full and part-time people and wherever possible we’re happy to agree working patterns that offer a work and family life balance
- We help our employees benefit from customer and other discount schemes
- We recognise employee achievements and loyalty, both informally and through schemes such as Employee of the Month, Recruitment Incentive and Long Service Awards
- We’re fully committed to equal opportunity in employment
- We encourage the use of ‘green’ transport and operate ‘green travel plans’ where feasible. We promote car sharing, walking and cycling to work, and provide secure, prioritised and reserved parking facilities. We’re also looking at our car policies to encourage the use of newer, lower emission vehicles
- We seek to maintain a safe, clean and clutter-free working environment across our operations and offices. We carry out in-house health & safety audits and provide checklists for our management teams at all sites
- We operate a no smoking policy in our vehicles and at our sites – although external smoking facilities are provided
- We monitor employee turnover and use this as an indication of general employee well-being
- We work with the Business Disability Forum to ensure all our current and new staff are cared for, to find out more please click here.
We are proud to be recognised by the DWP as being committed to achieving and upholding the Disability Confident Employer status.
- We actively encourage communication within the business. We publish a periodical in-house magazine covering site updates, company initiatives and opportunities, and we always welcome feedback to central support departments through all levels of the organisation
- ‘Tell Tony’ is our mechanism for channeling ideas to the board quickly and efficiently
- We encourage staff councils and H&S site meetings at each site in order to communicate, involve and engage with employee representatives
- We organise conferences for our senior people to ensure they’re focused and understand their contribution to wider group objectives
- We operate an in-house NVQ certified training programme (ASPIRE) to develop and support career advancement, and where appropriate, we encourage outside training initiatives and professional development
We’re committed to limiting the impact that our operations have on the environment, and we’re doing this in a number of ways. Read more
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business.
We consider ourselves an integral part of the communities in which we operate, and where possible we encourage a positive impact and facilitate local initiatives.